10th March 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MA from R.J.V.Arts and Commerce College

Can one do M.A. from R.J.V.Arts and Commerce College if one has passed B.Com with pass class from other university? If yes, then please provide the full admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English at KC Das Commerce College? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to pursue MA from R.J.V.Arts and Commerce College
  3. What is the eligibility to pursue MCA from any IIT?
  4. Date and cutoff percentage for entrance? I want to take admission in B.Com
  5. Eligibility to do PhD in Commerce for T.Y.B.Com student?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Com after completion of 12th home science?
  7. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Com hons in Accountancy?
  8. How to do M.A after graduation? Can I enter after B.Com? What is better after graduation between M.A and M.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Com that has the best career scope?
  10. Does Loyola college offers M.Phil in Commerce?
  11. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  12. Possibility to get admission in any colleges in Mumbai with an average percentage in 12th board exam?
  13. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  14. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  15. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  16. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Eligibility to get BMS admission in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  18. What Should I pursue B.Com or B.Com Hons to pursue CA course? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd March 2018, 10:28 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MA from R.J.V.Arts and Commerce College

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can one do M.A. from R.J.V.Arts and Commerce College if one has passed B.Com with pass class from other university? If yes, then please provide the full admission procedure.
M.A stand for Master of Arts, the course duration is for 2 years. The program is available in various subjects and also including various languages such as English, Hindi, and other regional and foreign languages.

Eligibility for doing Master of Arts (M.A) : The candidate applying for M.A should have completed Bachelor's degree in respective subject with Honours.

Being a Commerce student you cannot take admission to M.A course but you can go for the M.Com course which is related to your field and is also a Master degree course which is done after completion of B.Com.
24th March 2018, 12:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MA from R.J.V.Arts and Commerce College

R.J.V. Arts and Commerce College (RACC) is located in Haveri,Karnataka. It is established in the year 1985. It is a private college. This college offers only under graduate courses like B.Com(Bachelor of Commerce) and B.A(Bachelor of Arts).

So, you can't do M.A in this college. For further details, please visit the official website of RACC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?