1st July 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Master of Science in Data Science from IGNOU?

My qualification - B.Text (Textile Engineering), PGDBM (Operations) - 3 years course and Ph.D in Insurance Management. Am I eligible to do this MS in Data Sciences from IGNOU or similar other course but not any Diploma?

10th July 2019, 10:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Master of Science in Data Science from IGNOU?

The first thing I would like to let you know that Master of Science in Data Science degree course is not offered at IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) and hence any query regarding the eligibility to pursue the same degree course at IGNOU is not valid.

For details regarding different academic courses offered at IGNOU, you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?