31st March 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BTech(Dairy Engineering) admission in The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal with 2700 OBC rank in ICAR-UG entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured 2700 OBC rank in the ICAR-UG entrance exam for admission in BTech in Dairy Engineering. I want to know that with this rank I am eligible to secure admission in The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal? Please let me know immediately.

8th April 2019, 05:19 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BTech(Dairy Engineering) admission in The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal with 2700 OBC rank in ICAR-UG entrance exam?

Hi,

The cut off score for ICAR varies every year according to the marks secured by candidates giving this entrance.
candidates who have obtained at least 40%marks for OBC category or equivalent CGPA in the aggregate are eligible for admission to B.Tech (Dairy Technology).

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?