20th August 2018, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Public Administration) for Diploma Electrical student?

Hi friends, I just want to know that after completing my Diploma course, which I am doing in Electrical Engineering, am I eligible to do BA course in Public Administration? I want to do this BA course, so I would like to know about the eligibility criteria.

23rd August 2018, 01:15 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Public Administration) for Diploma Electrical student?

Yes you are eligible to pursue BA in Public Administration after completing Diploma.
One can change stream as well as subject also.
But you must have passed Diploma and have all documents with you as because if you have backlogs or any paper left then you are not allowed to get admission for further studies.

Eligibility criteria should be-
Candidate must have passed 12th or any equivalent degree in any of the stream.
Candidate exact age is not mentioned anywhere.

You will get admission on the basis of college which is decided. As in some of the colleges you will get direct admission while in some of them you will have to clear entrance examination.
25th August 2018, 08:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Public Administration) for Diploma Electrical student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue BA in Public Administration course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue BA in Public Administration course is given below,

>> In general, the basic educational qualification required is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university or it's equivalent qualification.

>> As it is said equivalent qualification, Diploma background candidates are also eligible to pursue this course as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

After completion of this course, you may find employment opportunities in,
* Fire and Emergency Services
* Land Revenue Systems
* Indian Civil Services
* Corporate Management
* Police Services..etc.,

as a teacher, customs inspector, consultant, corporate manager, management analyst..etc.,
25th August 2018, 04:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.A. Public Administration or Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration is an undergraduate Public Administration course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study BA(Public Administration) after completing Diploma Electrical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?