26th June 2019, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BAMS in Dhanwantry Ayurveda College, Chandigarh?

Can I get direct admission after +2 with PCB in Dhanwantry Ayurveda College, Chandigarh for studying Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)? Or, do I need to appear for NEET? Can't I get admission without NEET?

14th February 2023, 07:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BAMS in Dhanwantry Ayurveda College, Chandigarh?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue BAMS in Dhanwantry Ayurveda College, Chandigarh:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this BAMS in Dhanwantry Ayurveda College, Chandigarh is given below:

Name of the College - Dhanwantry Ayurveda College

Name of the Course - BAMS

>> For Getting admission into BAMS, candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

>> Also the minimum age should be 17 years.

>> And this admission into this course will be done by University on the basis of relative merit of the candidates in NEET Examination or as decided by the concerned university. Please refer the below link for more details.

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?