20th July 2018, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCA(H) for ITI holder in Surveyor?

Hello everyone, I have done with my ITI course in Surveyor. I am interested to do BCA(H) course. So, am I eligible to do this BCA course in my Graduation? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

21st July 2018, 07:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCA(H) for ITI holder in Surveyor?

B.C.A. Hons. or Bachelor of Computer Applications Honours is an undergraduate Information Technology course. The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class any stream with English from a recognized board of education. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Computer Applications Honours course after ITI holder in Surveyor.
21st July 2018, 03:15 PM
somany3116

Smile Re: Eligibility to study BCA(H) for ITI holder in Surveyor?

If you have taken maths as a subject in class 12th then you are eligible to apply for BCA.
and there is no course of BCA(H) , its only Bachelors in Computer Application.
21st July 2018, 06:20 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study BCA course after completing ITI course.

BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying BCA course is a 10+2 in any stream with mathematics as one of the subject from any recognised board.

ITI (Industrial Training Institute) is a 2 years course which is equivalent to 12th class education.
So, after studying ITI course you can study BCA course and you are eligible for studying the course.
5th July 2022, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply in uucms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?