22nd June 2018, 01:51 AM
Shriyadey

Eligibility to study BSc(Food and Nutrition) course for 12th Commerce candidate?

I am a Commerce student, completed my 12th. I want to do BSc in Food and Nutrition course. I would like to know that am I eligible to do this course? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSc(Nutrition & Food Science) for 12th PCM candidate?
  2. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree course in Nutrition?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) being a 12th PCB candidate?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition course for 27 years old Botany graduate? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  7. Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?
  8. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  9. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate?
  11. Eligibility to appear in NDA exam 12th Commerce without Maths candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to get admission in Bachelor's Degree for a candidate with 35% in 12th Commerce?
  13. Eligibility to study D.El.Ed course for a candidate with 49.8% in 12th?
  14. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in CLAT to study B.B.A.LLB. for 12th Commerce candidate? What is the scope of B.B.A.LLB?
  15. Possibility to study BCom(Computer Applications) for 12th Commerce student?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Com in IP University for Commerce without Maths candidate? Last date to apply?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Management for 12th Commerce candidate?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Education with 42% for 12th Commerce candidate?
24th June 2018, 12:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Food and Nutrition) course for 12th Commerce candidate?

B.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition) or Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Nutrition is an undergraduate Food Technology programme. The duration of this course is three years.

As per my knowledge, for this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board so you are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) course after completing 12th Commerce.

The minimum percentage required in 12th for pursuing B.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition) course is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?