28th March 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 12th Commerce with 74%
I want to know that what should I study?
Many of my friends want to study BCA but
I want to study BBA. Kindly suggest me
which one I should study.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  2. List of colleges in Haryana for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th Commerce?
  3. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  4. BCA for student from commerce background? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  6. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  7. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  8. Scholarship to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?
  9. Courses to study for a candidate who has secured 64% in 12th Arts?
  10. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  11. Scholarship to study Engineering for an OBC candidate who has secured 83% in 12th standard?
  12. What to do after 12th having secured 59% in 12th with Commerce and without Maths?
  13. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  14. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  15. What should I study after completing 12th Commerce?
  16. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  17. Best course that I can take to have a better career after 12th commerce?
  18. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
1st April 2015, 07:00 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?

BBA i.e Bachelor of Business Administration. The duration of this course is three years and the course is divided into six semester. To apply for this course, you should have completed intermediate from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate. There are no entrance examination for BBA course, but few reputed institutions conduct entrance examination.

BCA i.e Bachelor of Computer Applications. The duration of this course is three years and the course is divided into six semester. To apply for this course, you should have completed intermediate from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate. There are no entrance examination for BCA course, but few reputed institutions conduct entrance examination.

Both are different streams and both are good options after completing 12th standard. BBA and BCA courses are totally different. There is no connection between them. BBA course deals with management education and BCA course deals with computer programming, software development and testing. So, if you have a good knowledge in the programming than you have a bright future after BCA course. A friend advises in his interest, not yours. So, if you want to study BBA than go for it. When you're interested in doing BBA, you do it only when it's convenient.
2nd April 2015, 01:14 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Which is better to study among BBA and BCA for a candidate who has secured 74% in 12th Commerce?

Commerce students are eligible for both.Being from commerce background it would be advisable for you to opt for BBA. BCA have Physics in curriculum and that would have you in trouble.
Friends can choose as per their suitability and preference. Your choice should be as per your preference.
2nd April 2015, 06:25 PM
DineshKumar_01

Difference between the BBA and BCA:

1. Both the one is the different studies and the both one have the greatest future after completing your studies. There is no connection between the BBA and BCA studies.
2. BBA stands for bachelor of education management and the BCA stands for the study of computer programming, software development and testing.

3. And also the choice is yours both the studies have the great background and the great future. If you select the BBA you can study the information about the business and education management that helpful for the business interest person. If you select the BCA you study the information about the computer programming and the software development. That will help full for the computer programming interest person.
4. And hence the choice is yours if have the interest in education management or the computer programming. Then select any one of this.
2nd April 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Your percentage says that you are pretty good in Commerce but if you want to study BBA then you should go for that only because without interest you won't be able to excel in any other courses.

BBA is also a good course If you pursue it from any well reputed university.

After BBA, you can also go for MBA through various entrance exams and proceed towards a bright future.
2nd April 2015, 10:50 PM
SmilyRishu

BBA stand for BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION and BCA stand for BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION. After completed the 12th in Commerce then both of the stream are good BBA and BCA.

When you goes to the collage for getting the collage then percentage of your in 12th class is vary important but there is no connection between BBA AND BCA both are required same percentage.

The minimum percentage required for doing the BBA and BCA is 60% if you have above 60% then is is good for the student.
3rd April 2015, 12:15 PM
amanshrivastava98

Your good percentage says that you are very good in the commerce field.

BCA, B. Com and BBA, all have equal career opportunities and noone is better than the other.

But if your interest is in the BBA then you should go for that only as you won't be able to excel in any other field. That's why you should go to your field of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?