26th February 2019, 03:01 AM
RAVINDRA2426

Eligibility to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) after completing Diploma Mechanical course?

Hello Sir, I am studying Diploma course in the specialization of Mechanical Engineering. After completing my Diploma, I want to study BTech course in the specialization of Computer Science and Engineering. So, am I eligible or not?

27th February 2019, 12:29 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) after completing Diploma Mechanical course?

No, you are not eligible to study B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) course after completion of your Diploma Mechanical course. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Non-medical Science stream or Diploma in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or any other related stream from a government recognised college/ university are eligible to pursue B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering course. So, being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course and you are not eligible to pursue B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) course.
7th March 2019, 01:59 PM
Prince881993

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) after completing Diploma Mechanical course?

Dear Aspirant,

Any diploma degree from a recognized university is the minimum qualification for Lateral entry in engineering. Percentage of marks will vary from university to university. Following Institutes are providing Excellent Placement for their Computer Science Students. This will help to enhance your career.

Lovely Professional University
Amity University
Chandigarh University
VIT
SRM University.

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?