20th August 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study CA after B.Com with 51% marks?

I have recently done my graduation in Commerce with 51% marks. I want to do CA course but I doubt I am eligible for it or not. Can you please tell me can can I study CA?

24th August 2016, 05:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study CA after B.Com with 51% marks?

CA stands for Chattered Accountancy. To be eligible to pursue CA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board or you should have obtained Bachelor's degree from a Government recognised university.

To get admission for pursuing CA course, you have to appear in Common Proficiency Test (CPT) examination. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Commerce stream with 55% aggregate or in Non-Commerce stream with 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and they can directly register for IPCC course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have passed Graduation in Commerce with 51% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university, so, you need to appear in CPT examination to be eligible to get admission for pursuing CA course.
28th August 2016, 12:31 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

CA stands for charted accountant and it is conducted by ICAI.

Eligibility criteria for CA course

Candidate should be 12th pass from any recognized board.
It consists three level :-- CPT , IPCC, CA final
1st October 2020, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

B. Com me 51 %marks hai CA karna chahata hu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?