13th June 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA for BSc(Chemistry) student? Specializations available to pursue MBA?

Hello friends, I am in my final year of BSc, studying with Chemistry Honours. I want to know that I am eligible to study MBA course? If yes, then which are the specializations available for me to pursue in this course?

15th June 2019, 11:00 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA for BSc(Chemistry) student? Specializations available to pursue MBA?

MBA refers to Master of Business Administration and it is a professional Master degree course of two years with a very good career scope in management and business world.

Further, the minimum education required to pursue MBA degree course in any specialization is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being a student of final year of B.Sc. in Chemistry degree course, you are eligible to pursue MBA degree course in any specialization of your interest after completion of your degree course.

Some of the best known specialization in MBA course are as below :-

* Marketing

* Human Resources.

* Finance.

* Information Systems.

* Consulting.

* Entrepreneurship.

* Operations Management.
15th June 2019, 04:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA for BSc(Chemistry) student? Specializations available to pursue MBA?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The basic eligibility required to get admission in MBA course is the applicants should have passed Bachelor degree in any stream with at least 50% from a recognized university. I am happy to say you are eligible to get admission in MBA course after completing B.Sc Chemistry course.

BEST SPECIALIZATION FOR YOU

** MBA in Hospital Management

** MBA in Biotechnology

** MBA in Operations Management

BEST ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

1. CAT

2. MAT

3. GMAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?