13th November 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Electronics) for a BSc(Computer Science) Honours student?

Hi friends, I am doing BSc(Computer Science) Honours of 3 years course. I want to do MSc in Electronics after completing my Graduation. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for me to get admission and study MSc Electronics course.

15th November 2019, 12:35 AM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Electronics) for a BSc(Computer Science) Honours student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am doing BSc(Computer Science) Honours of 3 years course. I want to do MSc in Electronics after completing my Graduation. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for me to get admission and study MSc Electronics course.
The eligibility criteria for getting admission in MSc(Electronics) after completing graduation in Computer Science is that you must have B.Sc,/ B.E (10 + 2 + 3) degree with Physics, Electronics, or Computer Science as one of the main subjects and obtained a minimum aggregate score of 50% at the level of graduation.
15th November 2019, 07:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Electronics) for a BSc(Computer Science) Honours student?

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Master of Science in Electronics is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in Electronics or Bachelor of technology in Electronics from a recognized institute.

You can not apply for Master of Science in Electronics after pursuing Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
15th November 2019, 01:25 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualifications required for the M.Sc Electronics mentioned below:-

1. Candidates must have completed their graduation degree with Physics/Electronics/Computer Science as one of the subjects; or, B.E. with any engineering discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognised college or, university.

2. Nationality:- Indian.

As per your current educational details, you can do M.Sc Electronics.
15th November 2019, 01:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can not study Master of Science in Electronics after Bachelor of Science from Computer Science course.

The criteria for M.Sc in Electronics course is:

1. B.Sc in Electronics from a recognized university of India.

3. B.Tech/B.E candidates can also apply for course.

You are not eligible.
15th November 2019, 04:53 PM
Anuj Pubg

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Electronics) for a BSc(Computer Science) Honours student?

The student must have passed B.S.c with maths, physics or computer science from any recognized university. The student should have scored 50% in graduation from any recognized university.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?