11th November 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Government sector through BEd course being a 32 years old candidate?

Hi Sir, I am a 32 years old BSc graduate. I have completed my Graduation around 9 years ago and I am a homemaker with giving tuition at home. Now, I am planning to do BEd course. So, if I do BEd course then I will get job in Government sector or not?

13th November 2019, 09:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Government sector through BEd course being a 32 years old candidate?

Yes, you can get job in government sector through B Ed course being a 32 years old candidate.

Generally age limit depend upon the post and board you are applying.

Age limit for general male and female candidate is 37 years.
For OBC candidate it is 40 years.
For SC/ST candidate it is 42 years.
15th November 2019, 07:36 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Government sector through BEd course being a 32 years old candidate?

Bachelor of Education is a teacher training course. It is a mandatory qualification for candidates who want to become teacher in government schools at secondary and senior secondary level.

The minimum academic qualification is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks. After pursuing B.Ed, you will be eligible for Teacher Eligibility Test for teaching jobs.
15th November 2019, 09:56 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you will complete the B.Ed course, you will become eligible to appear in CTET examination.

CTET examination is conducted by NTA for recruitment of teacher in government schools.

After B.Ed you will become eligible to appear and examination and after qualifying in it will make you eligible for recruitment as primary teacher as well as TGT.
15th November 2019, 04:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test ) is conducted for recruitment of teacher in government school as Primary , TGT or PGT.

The minimum required educational qualification to appear in the examination for recruitment is that candidate must have passed 12th with D.Ed or B.Ed qualification.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination. So, you are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in it will be eligible for recruitment as teacher in government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?