29th November 2009, 04:07 PM
Arpan dhakal

Eligible for UPSC, GATE after Correspondence degree course in engg(civil) from JNRV d

i have completed my diploma in civil engg from chennai tamilnadu.after that i joined for correspondence degree course in engg(civil) from JNRV deemed university.but i m confused now coz i m not getting specilised answer that what will be the value after i complete.whether i will be eligible to give all the exams (upse,gate)etc.cud u pls give some information about this university.

6th December 2009, 11:02 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligible for UPSC, GATE after Correspondence degree course in engg(civil) from JN

yes you are eligible to give all exams like upsc,gate etc.
6th December 2009, 02:22 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligible for UPSC, GATE after Correspondence degree course in engg(civil) from JN

if you have a civil engineering degree you are eligible for all exams.
6th December 2009, 06:08 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

it dosent matter if u have done regular or correspondance......
u are eligible for all the exams........
7th December 2009, 05:31 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible for both the exams because they expect you to complete the undergraduation to appear for these exams.
10th January 2010, 03:43 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligible for UPSC, GATE after Correspondence degree course in engg(civil) from JNRV d

for gate and civil exams you should be an graduate ,which you are ,so don't worry.you are eligible
6th February 2010, 02:10 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligible for UPSC, GATE after Correspondence degree course in engg(civil) from JNRV d

if you have a degree(graduate) then you are eligibile to write in gate exam
10th February 2010, 11:46 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

as you mention that you have done graduation from crosspondance course,
so you are eligible for the upsa and the gate exam.
7th March 2010, 09:47 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Hi...
Yes friend you are eligible for UPSC and GATE exam........
30th March 2010, 04:17 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes you will be eligible for the exams you mentioned in you list that is
for gate and upsc.

good bye.
18th May 2010, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done MSc(IT) from Punjab technical university(approved from UGC) corrospondence. I have got lateral entry in III semester after DOEACC 'A' level, so that i have completed my post graduation in 1 year.I have done this because of some financial problem.

now I want to appear in GATE and NET exams, am I eligible for this exams?

please tell me.

bini
19th May 2010, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

eligible for upsc after correspondence degree course in bachelor of physiotherapy from sid
20th May 2010, 01:21 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dera friend,
yes you will be eligible for the exams for the upsa and the gate exam.
dosent matter if u have done regular or correspondance,
ok
all the best
2nd June 2010, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

anybody having GATE- EE, study material may email at [email protected]
15th October 2010, 11:46 PM
docshakti

hi,
yes you are eligible for upsc and GATE exam it doesn't matter you are regular or correspondance student you should be hard working and intelligent to clear these exam as they are difficult to clear.
14th January 2011, 07:10 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
Yes you are eligible to give all exams like upsc,gate etc.
Thanks.
17th January 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

i have complete my under graduation in regular. after that i am doing M.sc through correspondence now(second year). Can i apply for GATE examination now????
21st March 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Is the diploma course from RVD university eligible for Central Government jobs
16th June 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

m doing bsc.it from kuvempu unniversity.. write now m in 2nd year.. so i want to start preparing for upse exams.. can u tell me how to start..?
kr. abhimit
20th September 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

m in b.com 3rd year can i eligible for upsc all exams
21st April 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i am completed bachelor degree mathematics through distance education i am eligible for ias exam
23rd December 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

if Itake degree from kevampu university then Can I eligibal for upsc exams?
19th May 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for exams like GATE, CAT and UPSC( IES) after passing degree course in Engineering from KIIT, Bhuneshar, Odisha.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?