1st February 2010, 09:07 PM
mittureddy

ENAT SYLLABUS for m.pharmacy entrance? previous year papers for ENAT exam?

hi please can any one help me out in providing enat syllabus and previous question papers for m.pharmace entrance in manipal university

3rd February 2010, 06:56 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: ENAT SYLLABUS for m.pharmacy entrance? previous year papers for ENAT exam?

you can search their web site for more details i.e www.manipal.edu or can get the previous year solved papers from enat2009.blogspot.com/ i think that will be useful for you to look into may be you can find your exact answer answered on this site if not do write to me again i will provide you the solution glad to help you and all the best....
4th February 2010, 08:29 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: ENAT SYLLABUS for m.pharmacy entrance? previous year papers for ENAT exam?

you can get them in the bookks available in the market
for the preparation
or you can also refer them from above given website
4th February 2010, 11:26 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

TEST PATTERN: The test duration is 2 hours and consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of the objective type. The approximate distribution of questions is given below:

Pharmaceutical Analysis (25), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (25), Pharmacology (25), Pharmacy Practice (25), Pharmacognosy (25), Pharmaceutics (25), Pharmaceutical Marketing, Management & Jurisprudence (25), Biochemistry, Pathology, Physiology, Microbiology and Biotechnology (25).

best of luck
5th February 2010, 09:43 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

syllabus for entrance test of manipal university for m.pharm admission.

The test duration is 2 hours and consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of the objective type. The approximate distribution of questions is given below:

Pharmaceutical Analysis (25), Pharmaceutical Chemistry (25), Pharmacology (25), Pharmacy Practice (25), Pharmacognosy (25), Pharmaceutics (25), Pharmaceutical Marketing, Management & Jurisprudence (25), Biochemistry, Pathology, Physiology, Microbiology and Biotechnology (25).
28th February 2010, 09:11 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

The test duration is 2 hours and consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of the objective type......
1st March 2010, 09:08 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

syllabus are availiable in the market or get it from this site, in this test maninly objective type question will asked-

www.manipal.edu/.../ONLINEENTRANCETEST/.../ENATBookingSchedule.aspx .
26th April 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

FOR ENAT QUESTION PAPERS VISIT www.enatexas.blogspot.com
6th May 2010, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i dont find any model question papers for enat in the above given site
7th May 2010, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

where do i get manipal mpharm entrance syllabus
8th May 2010, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

is there any exam for lecturership in pharmacy ?
11th May 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

ENAT previous question papers
11th May 2010, 11:42 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

please download the sylla bus from www.manipal.edu/.../OnlineEntranceTest/.../ENATSyllabus-MBBS,BDS,BE,BPharm,PharmD.aspx
11th May 2010, 11:44 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Quote:
ENAT previous question papers
you can get the papers from
indiastudycircle.blogspot.com/2009/05/enat-2009.html
www.rapidmore.com/rapidshare.php?...enat+previous+year+papers
indiastudycircle.blogspot.com/2009/12/enat-2010.html
12th May 2010, 06:04 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd,
you can get the syllabus from www.enatexas.blogspot.com
good luck
13th May 2010, 11:59 AM
sreelekha ajjarapu

please send the enat previous paper for mpharmacy as early as possible
16th May 2010, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrmohantysmile View Post
you can search their web site for more details i.e www.manipal.edu or can get the previous year solved papers from enat2009.blogspot.com/ i think tat will be useful for you to look into may be you can find your exact answer answered on this site if not do write to me again i will provide you the solution glad to help you and all the best....
thanks for ur sugetion.where i can get the matierial for the preparation
22nd May 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

pls furnish enat previous papers
will it be tough than GPAT or easy?
26th May 2010, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for niper jee 2010 m pharm
27th May 2010, 12:31 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

you can get the syllabus from the following websites...
1.www.enatexas.blogspot.com
2.www.rapidmore.com/
3.www.manipal.edu
19th August 2010, 01:15 AM

[QUOTE=mittureddy;24948]hi please can any one help me out in providing enat syllabus and previous question papers for m.pharmace entrance in manipal university[/QUO

books r available in the market
11th September 2010, 02:28 PM
noproblem

you can refer the syllabus from the books vailable in the market for the preparation of test.
it is same as the syllabus that you have studied in b.pharma
18th December 2010, 05:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittureddy View Post
hi please can any one help me out in providing enat syllabus and previous question papers for m.pharmace entrance in manipal university
M.Pharm ENAT is carried out each year to select qualified candidates to PG courses in Pharmacy. The previous year’s question papers are available in different websites online. The syllabus enclosed in the exam are Microbiology, pharmaceutical study, Pharmacology, Bio-technology, Chemistry, Physiology, Bio-chemistry, Pathology and Pharmacy. Management, Marketing and Jurisprudence are some other area which is included in the exam.
11th February 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

plz i need the syllabus for mpharm entrance in manipal
3rd May 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I want previous papers for manipal entrance for M.Pharm
16th May 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i cannot find syllabus or question papers in the above mentioned sites .please give exact sites where i can get syllabus for manipal entrance exam and also previous question papers .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?