12th March 2010, 06:12 PM
omitripta

IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers?

sir what is the syllabus of entrance exams of iimc advertising and public relation course? i need previous year question papers.Kindly send it on my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for entrance exam to get admission in PGDM in Advertising and Public relation in IIMC? Previous years question papers of IIMC
  2. Previous year sample papers and Syllabus for the Advertising and PR course at IIMC?
  3. Books to be referred for IIMC?
  4. How should I prepare for entrance exam for admission in advertising and public relation? Which books to read for the exam? Previous years question papers for the exam?
  5. How to prepare for PG in Advertising and PR entrance exam in IIMC?
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Advertising Campaigns Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. syllabus for entrance exam in public relations(pg course)
  11. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program? -- [New]
  12. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Introduction To Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Previous year entrance exam question papers for PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations at Punjab University?
  15. Sample question paper for advertising and public relation entrance exam
  16. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of coaching classes for preparation of IIMC PG Diploma entrance exam in Hyderabad?
  18. Admission in IIMC for Master in Journalism after BA (journalism,psychology)? Syllabus and suggestions?
13th March 2010, 02:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers?

dont worry, your answer of this question are availiable in this given links, just visit this links and get the papers from there- www.iimc.nic.in.............
14th March 2010, 06:25 PM
omitripta

Default Re: IIMC advertising and public relation course entrance exam syllabus & previous year questions papers?

i dnt find anything on IIMC site.... sir plz help me out......
14th March 2010, 11:49 PM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend
to get the question papers go to
http://careerafter12th.com/company-placement-papers/?tag=pg-diploma-course-in-advertising-public-relations
for syllabus refer to
http://www.shiksha.com/getListingDetail/7896/course/course-Post-Graduate-Diploma-In-Advertising-Public-Relations-Delhi-India-college-Indian-Institute-Of-Mass-Communication
all the best
16th March 2010, 09:23 AM
omitripta

sir
i want syllabus for entrance exam 2010. There is course syllabus available.
19th April 2010, 08:24 AM
navneetkumar07

Hello sir , I need the syllabus and previous questions papers for Advertising and PR of IIMC entrance exams. Can you send me at my Email ID .([email protected])
23rd April 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I checked the link that you had suggested for the previous year's question papers. However they are not available there. Could you please suggest an alternative?
26th April 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
can u plz send me some more Question papers for Pr & Advertising Entrance Exam.
Thanking you
27th April 2010, 05:38 PM

Sir,
can YOU PLEASE send me some sample Question papers for IIMC ADVERTISING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS COURSE 2010 Entrance Exam.
Thanking you

Unquote
29th April 2010, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
Please send me the syllabus and previous year question papers for Advertising and Public Relations diploma course on [email protected]
Thank you
9th May 2010, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

any please tel me the sylaabos fr adv and pr ?
and any book for this ./
10th May 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i need previous question papers
13th May 2010, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

kindly let me have the question bank of previous five years plz m left with very less time as ma papers z on 21 of dis month . my id z [email protected]
14th May 2010, 08:37 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

dear frnd
you can download its full syallabus and details from website
www.shiksha.com
good luck and prepare well
14th May 2010, 10:22 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

there are few question available for past few years for the IIMC.......you can get it on
http://iimcnewdelhi.blogspot.com/
14th May 2010, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
dont worry, your answer of this question are availiable in this given links, just visit this links and get the papers from there- www.iimc.nic.in.............
this link doesn't seem to exist... can u assist further??
15th May 2010, 02:31 PM
aditi 89

sir,
i need the question papers of advertising n pr for iimc entrance exam as soon as possible. plz mail them to me at [email protected].

thank you
29th May 2010, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

ple give me entrance exam syallabus
26th June 2010, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,can u plz send me sample ouestion paper and syllabus
24th August 2010, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,i want previous year iimc entrance question papers and syllabus...plz help me prapare well for d exams
25th September 2010, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to prepare for entrance exam of iimc. what topics are covered under the exam?
12th October 2010, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I need the syllabus and previous questions papers for Advertising and PR of exams. Can you send me at my Email ID .([email protected])
14th November 2010, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i want previous year iimc entrance question papers and syllabus...pls pls i really need it.kindly send it on my email id [email protected]
27th November 2010, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to knw about the syllabus and previous year's question fr the entrance test [email protected]
sir plse plse kindly do the favour.
thankyou.
anku shrma
7th January 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

can u gimme the syllabus plzzzzz......at [email protected]...............
tx
20th January 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i need the previous question papers for advertising and public relation course entrance exam at [email protected]
27th January 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hello sir. i m doing B.A(journalism,psychology, optional English) from Bangalore university. now i m in 2nd yr(4th sem). after graduation i want to do master degree in journalism . so sir i want admission in IIMC. can u tell me what is the process of admission?and i also need the syllabus and previous years question papers along with ur precious suggestions. my email id is: [email protected].
28th January 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,i wnt 2 knw abt the question paper or which type of qus.we hv 2 solve for the entrance examination of mass comm?
15th February 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year question papers and syallbus for public relation and advertising.My e-mail ID is [email protected]
17th February 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Could you please send me the previous years question paper and the syllabus for the Advertising and PR course at IIMC.
Please
My email ID is [email protected]
19th February 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Friends, the question papers are available on Minglebox.com
Make your account and then download the question paper. Its easy
Good Luck
5th March 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Could you please send me the previous years qustion papers and the syallabus for the Advertising and PR cource at IIMC .
Please
My email ID is [email protected]
21st March 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want d syllabus and previous years question papers for advertising and pr...can u send it in my email id
my id is [email protected]
27th March 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am not able to find the proper syllabus for pr and adv. exam. i will be realy thankful to u if u will help me out of this.

PS: some websites,magazines,books will be a bonus

ID: [email protected]
27th March 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am not able to find the proper syllabus for pr and adv. exam. i will be realy thankful to u if u will help me out of this.

27th March 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,

6th April 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

cn i please get d sample question paper fr entrance in pgd in advertising in pr....my id is [email protected]
9th April 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i want syllabus of entrance examination of radio and tv journalism for pgd course
my id is [email protected]
6th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

sir can u send the question paper for last 7or 8 years and send the syllabus ....? for adv &pr my email is [email protected]
14th May 2011, 02:12 AM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,
to get the question papers go to
http://careerafter12th.com/company-placement-papers/?tag=pg-diploma-course-in-advertising-public-relations
for syllabus refer to
http://www.shiksha.com/getListingDetail/7896/course/course-Post-Graduate-Diploma-In-Advertising-Public-Relations-Delhi-India-college-Indian-Institute-Of-Mass-Communication
all the best

Thanks
12th June 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i want the syllabus of enterance exam and previous year question paper
21st January 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

can i hv a list of magazines to be gone thru for advertiaing & PR entrance test of IIMC at my id [email protected]
12th February 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, can you plsss mail me the question papers of advertising and pr of iimc. I am final student of journalism. My email id is [email protected]. Plsssssssss mail me asap.
17th February 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
is it possible to have Phd journalism entrance exam sample questions from any university in india? kindly mail me at [email protected]
thanking you in anticipation
harish
9th April 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, can you plsss mail me the question papers of advertising and pr of iimc.my email id is [email protected]
8th May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I need the syllabus and previous questions papers for Advertising and PR of IIMC entrance exams. Can you send me at my Email ID-([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?