12th May 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch to choose between Civil, EEE and Mechanical? Which provides a good salary

which engineering branch to choose whether civil or eee or mechanical. expecting for good salary.please reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?
  2. Which branch should I choose after 12th to get the maximum salary, Electrical or Mechanical?
  3. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  4. Is EC branch good in future? Should I take up Civil or Mechanical?
  5. Which is the best course for me after scoring 84% in PUC II Science?
  6. Which branch should I choose for a better future between Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which stream is better in B.Tech to get a job in India?
  8. Which course should I choose between Civil Engineering and Computer Science?
  9. Any chances of getting process control in NSIT or DTU after scoring an AIR of 871 with 444 score in GATE?
  10. Which course I have to take after completing MPC with EAMCET in intermediate
  11. Which branch to choose between Mechanical and Civil after scoring 57% marks in PCM?
  12. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  13. Which branch is better between EEE and ECE in Engineering?
  14. Which engineering collee and branch combination should I choose? What are the job opportunities?
  15. How many seats are available in VIT this year for B.Tech -- [New]
  16. Which branch should I choose between Civil, EEE, ECE and CSE?
  17. Which branch should I choose in engineering after passing 12th with 73%? Which course to choose from the list?
  18. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering branch to choose between Civil, EEE and Mechanical? Which provides a good salary

which is the better branch in civil,eee,mechanical? and also which has more scope after 5 years?
21st July 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering branch to choose between Civil, EEE and Mechanical? Which provides a good salary

does civil branch will have demand after 5 years??????
30th August 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

which branch is good for girls eee or civil?
6th October 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

which branch in b-tech is best among EEE,CIVIL,MECHANICAL
6th October 2012, 04:57 PM
preet777

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering branch to choose between Civil, EEE and Mechanical? Which provides a good salary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which engineering branch to choose whether civil or eee or mechanical. expecting for good salary.please reply soon.
According to me, civil engineering is the best branch to choose. Because by choosing civil branch,you can get a lot of government jobs, which everybody wants to do, because it provides job security.And by the time,its demand is increasing,because of more urbanisation and construction of buildings and all.....so civil engineering is best to opt....
2nd January 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

does civil branch will have demand after 5 years??????

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/engineering-branch-choose-between-civil-eee-mechanical-provides-good-salary-762906.html#ixzz2GocGGYgR
3rd May 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Which branch has better scope EeE or EC?
6th May 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

By doing aeronautics can i hav a good future after 5years?
10th May 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course provides demand and have a good salary
11th May 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

my rank in kiitee is 4019.. which branch will i get -civil, mechanical,eee, electrical, mechatronic..... and which is the best among these.....
19th May 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

which engineering branch has better scope in future ? computer science or mechanical engineering or ece?
28th May 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

which one is safer 4 future...mechanical or ece
7th June 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

which among civil and mechanical engineering will provide good salary??
8th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

BEST BRANCH OF ENGINEERING
8th June 2013, 11:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Selection of branch in engineering is the general problem with lots of candidates at present time.

To be very precise I would like to tell you that all branch are equally good and now it depends upon your interest that is in which field you can do better .

Please never make selection of branch on suggestions of other .Analyse yourself and try to find your field of interest and then make selection that resembles your interest .

Now coming to the salary.it totally depends upon the firm in which you are working.

After spending four years in engineering,what have you learnt and what is with you will decide your salary .

In nutshell ,your knowledge will fetch you handsome salaried job not your streams.

Hope the information helps you as well as satisfy you .If you have any other query then you can leave your message .

all the best

aashisranjan784
12th June 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

please help me
i am in great problem dnt no which branch to choose in engeeneering & my rank in eng is 32000 &i am very dull in math and i have score only 60 mrks so pls help me
to choose the right branch
thankng u
18th June 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i am good in physics which is the suitable branch 2 me in engineering?
23rd June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

for girls which branch if beneficial for me civil or electrical?
23rd June 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

which branch is good for grls is mach. or ece?
24th June 2013, 05:52 PM
rhiayrash

I think all branch is good if you are capable.If you are master in your field then there will be good salary for you.Since you have selected all core branches then you can select anyone of it.EE will be somewhat tough then other two branches.If you are god at drawing then civil is best for you and it has good scope.If you loves to play with machine then mechanical is best.It also has good scope.You have to select your branch on the basis of your interest.But you have asked me i will advise you to go for Mechanical engineering.
30th July 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m in second year my current branch is e.c. i want to change this branch
But i m not selecting that civil is better than mechanical or mechanical is better than civil..pls sir suggest me...
23rd September 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

EEE
branch is good for grls
23rd September 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

EEE
branch is good for grls
9th November 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

civil enggeering in diploma are job?and how many good salary
3rd June 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
By doing aeronautics can i hav a good future after 5years?
no average salary per month for mediocre will be 15000 to 30,000 per month or max it may go to 40,000 but in foreign it may laeds to lakhs .so its better to choose another branch
11th July 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Gud day sir...I am vishnu....In this tears cet I got a top engineering college in bangalore..I am happy abt my col but the branch I got is civil...everyone around me look at me in a strange way when I tell them I got civil.....but after reading all the above comments I will console myself. ..sir I hv a lot of dreams...can this civil branch make them true.....
18th July 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

sir , I want to know which is the the best branch between civil and mechanical .
10th September 2014, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to know which os the best branch between civil and computer science plz tell me
17th October 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i think in the technology world mechanical and electrical is best field. But they need hard worker students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?