9th June 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?

I have scored 81 in MHT CET and 55 in AIEEE. I wish to opt. for computer engg./E&TC/mechanical engg. in any good engineering college in Maharashtra. Can u please list me a few college which I can apply for. My home university is Pune university.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  2. Which government college could I get in Maharashtra after scoring 145 in MHT CET and 103 in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get into engineering colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 100 in AIEEE?
  4. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 114 in MHT CET and 160 in AIEEE?
  5. How to become an Astronaut? Which courses should I apply for? Am I eligible for Maharashtra engineering admission? -- [New]
  6. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  7. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat
  8. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  9. Which is in more, Mechanical, Electrical and ETC? Which colleges to prepare? Can I get with 140 score in MHT CET?
  10. List of government colleges I can apply for with AIEEE score of 147 in Maharashtra? Which one is most preferred?
  11. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  13. MHT CET cutoff of engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  14. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  15. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  16. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  17. What is the eligibility for UPSEE ? I'm from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar
  18. Can I get admission in good pharmacy college after scoring 100 marks in EAMCET?
25th August 2015, 06:51 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?

List of colleges

Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Aditya Engineering College
Beed, Maharashtra, India

Datta Meghe College of Engineering
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Dr. Daulatrao Aher College of Engineering
Karad, Maharashtra, India

Don Bosco Institute of Technology

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University
Raigad, Maharashtra, India

Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering (CRCE)

Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering

Government College of Engineering
Amravati, Maharashtra, India

Genba Sopanrao Moze College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

J.T.Mahajan College of Engineering
Jalagoan, Maharashtra, India

K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering

Konkan Gyanpeeth College of Engineering
Karjat, Maharashtra, India

Kavikulguru Institute of Technology and Science
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

Maharashtra Academy of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Laxminarayan Institute of Technology
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India

Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil College of Engineering

Nagesh Karajagi Orchid College of Engineering & Technology
Solapur, Maharashtra, India

Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Pillai's Institute of Information Technology

Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering
Pune, Maharashtra, India

Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?