3rd February 2011, 07:21 PM
Devendra b

Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?

i am studying in New Delhi and want to appear for MHT-CET what is the procedure i should follow ? can i get admission in govt. engineering colleges of maharashtra or are they meant for domiciles of maharashtra only ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  2. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  3. Cutoff marks for last years MHT CET exam for admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  5. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  6. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  7. MHT CET cutoff of engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  8. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  9. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  11. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  12. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state?
  13. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  14. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  15. Admission in government MBBS Colleges of Maharashtra after scoring 113 marks in MHT-CET? -- [New]
  16. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Which government college could I get in Maharashtra after scoring 145 in MHT CET and 103 in AIEEE?
  18. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
20th January 2012, 09:19 PM
rajesh9503
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?

MHT-CET is the entrance exam for engineering as well as medical.
These exam has two part
1.SEEE
2.PMT
These exam is conducted at the end of 12th exam.
The forms of these exam comes in september which will be provides by your institution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?