20th August 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Enquiry regarding admission for BA English literature in IIT

Hello
I would like to know what is the minimum rank required for getting admission in IIT for BA English literature

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PG in IIT after doing English Literature in Ethiraj with 63.5%? How should I proceed?
  2. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  3. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  4. List of good universities providing MA program in English literature?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  6. Information regarding best universities providing M.A in English literature
  7. How much percentage is needed in graduation to join MA English Literature?
  8. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  11. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  12. Bridge courses related to English Literature offered by KU?
  13. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  14. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  18. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
21st August 2017, 04:26 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Enquiry regarding admission for BA English literature in IIT

IITs don't offer BA courses in any subject like English, Hindi, etc.

IITs are premier institutes of India especially for engineering studies.

You can pursue here B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D. and other research courses.
21st August 2017, 11:16 PM
starberry

To get admission in IIT for BA English Literature, minimum marks required are 200 out of 360. General category ranking under 2500 could ensure you to get in any of the seven IITs. Therefore, you should aim to get rank under 2000.
22nd August 2017, 07:38 PM
manjira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I would like to know what is the minimum rank required for getting admission in IIT for BA English literature
IIT do not offer Bachelor degree course in Arts/Commerce subjects. IIT is Indian Institute of Technology. The institution was established as per the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961 and is declared as an institution of national importance.

The IIT offers technological and science stream courses like Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech)/Bachelor of Engineering(B.E)/Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) and Master of Technology(M.Tech)/Master of Design(M.Des) or Diploma programs in different field of science and technology only. It does not offer any language or literature degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?