21st August 2019, 01:33 PM
weldekidan

Which entrance do I need to write for MA Geography?

Hi, I want to study MA Geography. So, which entrance do I need to write for this? Or, can I take admission in any college directly without any entrance just on the basis of my graduation score?

31st August 2019, 06:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance do I need to write for MA Geography?

To get admission in M.A Geography course the entrance examination is conducted by various institutions.

There is no common entrance examination for admission in all the colleges across India.

So, you can visit the official website of the university where you want to get admission for more detail about admission procedure.
31st August 2019, 07:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance do I need to write for MA Geography?

Entrance examination is conducted by the respective university to get admission in the M.A Geography.

So, you need to appear for the examination conducted by the university to get admission in the course.

Admission in some of the university is on the merit basis but only for those candidate who have passed bachelor degree from the same university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?