26th August 2019, 12:32 PM
Smithun bharathi

Possibility to get jobs in IT industries with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering but I want to get job in IT companies. What can I do further to get jobs in IT field? Or, can I jobs in IT companies on the basis of above mentioned degree?

31st August 2019, 07:54 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get jobs in IT industries with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Graduate of Mechanical Engineering can also get jobs in IT companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, etc. These giant MNCs hire mechanical graduates for the same work which CS background persons do.

But for getting recruited to these companies, you must have qualified triple 60 criteria (i.e. 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation each).

If you have Diploma course after 10th, then your Diploma course would be considered for evaluation in place of 12th standard.

Hence, you must first complete your graduation in Mechanical engineering by taking lateral entry admission into B.E./B.Tech Mechanical Engineering.

Then, apply for recruitment to MNCs in IT industry sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?