17th July 2013, 02:02 PM
lena147

Which entrance exam to answer to do MS in US?

Hi...I am a B.E 2nd year computer science student...I wud like to do M.S in U.S as soon as i finish my engineering...What are the entrance exams that will help me carry out this dream?? What are the scholorships that i can get??Lookin forward for ur reply....

19th March 2015, 09:50 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer to do MS in US?

I would like to suggest the following entrance examination to do M.S in abroad.

>>GRE

>>GMAT

>>TOEFL

etc.,

These entrance examinations are quite tough to crack. You can take up coaching at IMS, TIME etc.,

Thank you.
20th March 2015, 02:40 PM
bichapoda

To do masters in U.S you need write GRE and IELTS/TOEFL entrance exams.

IF you clear them with Good Score then you will get Admission in Good Universities.

GRE Stands for Graduate Record Examination.

You can apply for this exam online.

After Registration according to your registration you will allotted Exam center where you need to go appear for the exam.

GRE is a online test in this you will have Object type question which has verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing.

Among them Analytical writing is which you need to write a Assay as per the topics given.

If you score more than 320 you can get Scholarship , where as the Max marks in GRE is 340 and Minimum is 260.

IELTS and TOEFL are the exam which will test your perfection is English.

So if you clear those exams also with good score then there are more chances to get Admit.

So prepare well for the Above mentioned Entrance exams and crack them with score and full fill your dream of doing MS in US.
20th March 2015, 10:32 PM
shaish20

If you want to do MS in US, then you have prepare and apply for GRE(Graduate Record Examinations).

It is one of the tough exam, and you need to score very good to get into US.

If you are among the toppers in GRE, then you will also get scholarship from that college.

For this examination, specially you must be so good in English.
21st March 2015, 10:16 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

To do MS in Abroad after Graduation, you have to apply following exam:-

GRE exam which stands for Graduate Record exam

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Aptitude Test for Management course

TOEFL stands for Test of English Foreign Language

Now these exam are online.

GRE exam pattern-

Anaytical Writing one sections, Verbal reasoning two sections, Quantitative Reasoning.

The Unscored and the Research section do not count toward the actual GRE score.

Research section may be included in place of the Unscored section.

The Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning sections are scored on 130–170 scales.

IETLS and TOEFL exam is conducted to check your English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?