16th November 2011, 06:03 PM
swatiuikey19

Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?

Dear Sir/ Ma'am
greetings
Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
Looking For your Suggestions
Thanks & regards
Swati

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  2. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  3. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  4. How can I get government job after pursuing MBA in marketing 5th semester
  5. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  6. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  7. Government jobs after doing mba from marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying government jobs? -- [New]
  10. Any Haryana government jobs which will suit my qualifications?
  11. Can the candidates of MBA with Marketing as Minor specialization apply for Marketing Jobs in Government sector?
  12. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  13. Scope of Marketing jobs in future?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me to boost up my career being a candidate pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  15. In which Government jobs can I apply after doing BBA and MBA Marketing?
  16. Scope of good job after MBA in Operation and Marketing?
  17. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  18. Does an MBA (marketing) graduate have chance of getting government job?
16th November 2011, 06:38 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?

hi
you are eligible for many govt exams if
you are graduate from recognized university.
you are under 30 (age).
1.civil service
2.Indian economic service.
3. banking service.
4.CDSE
5.Insurance
6. defence and protective service.
for when the examination of these examination is happening
Read employment paper continuously.
easily available in book stores.
16th November 2011, 10:26 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?

Hello friend,

If you want to join government sector after getting an MBA degree, there are ample opportunities in form of Banking sectors and the Public Sector Business enterprises.
You can also apply for the job of a teacher in various government-run MBA colleges.
If you do MBA in Finance and Marketing, you can join also the aviation administration and the cargo management.
Moreover, you can work as a management trainee in navratnas like SAIL (Steel authorities of India Ltd.), NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation) and BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.) after MBA.
If you do MBA in HR, then you can try for jobs in administration and account related department.

Thanks.
29th February 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i want mba profile sector in management job want in governement in amy profile job so i request to give the jobs i ashutosh verma done mba in marketing branch.
21st March 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Which Entrance Exams are best suitable for me to get Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing MBA in Marketing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?