21st August 2011, 11:39 PM

List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks

Hi I am partha,I am hold my M.A degree in history with 62% in this year,now I want to doing phd ,but I can't join any university in this season can you suggest any university for phd,and also the prociduar.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  2. List of reputed universities in India offering PhD in History?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)? -- [New]
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Pharmacy in Russia? Detailed admission procedure?
  5. List of the distance universities offering Ph.D in Archaeology for M.A. in History and Heritage Management degree holder?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of colleges/universities offering PhD in Finance? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  15. Universities offering PhD in History to M.Sc candidate in Delhi/Noida?
  16. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in History at JNU? List of universities for Ph.D in History?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Vocational Skill Building in Delhi for a candidate having 14 years of Social experience?
21st March 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks

What is marks barrier?Is there any minimum mark for getting admission in P.hd. programe?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?