28th September 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Andhra Pradesh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can secure admission in any college of Andhra Pradesh?

29th September 2018, 11:59 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Andhra Pradesh?

Examinations you need to qualify in order to get into B.FSc :
1. ICAR (Indian Council for Agricultural Research)
2.B.F.Sc (NS) conducted by CIFNET , Andhra Pradesh
29th September 2018, 12:45 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Andhra Pradesh?

In Andhra Pradesh, Sri Venkateswara University and Andhra University invite the application for the admission to B.F.Sc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) course. Admission will be based on entrance exam AP EAMCET. 85% seats shall be reserved for local candidates of AP state.

B.F.Sc Eligibility In AP
- You must have passed (10+2) I science stream with physics, chemistry, biology and english subjects with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
- You are required to qualify the entrance exam AP EAMCET.

AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 160
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours

Syllabus
- Physics : 40 Questions
- Chemistry : 40 Questions
- Botany : 40 Questions
- Zoology : 40 Questions
29th September 2018, 10:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam to study Bachelor of fisheries science in Andhra Pradesh:-

Candidates should have appeared for an all India level common entrance test conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR ) to be eligible for admission in various Centre institutes of fishes .

Educational qualification:-

The basic eligibility criteria for pursing bachelor of fisheries Science course is a pass degree in higher secondary examination or 12th in science stream with subjects such as physics, chemistry and biology from a recognised board.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and maximum age limit is 20 years.

The duration of this course is four years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?