7th August 2018, 10:23 AM
Asmi7681

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru University? Cutoff rank required to get admission?

Sir, I want to study BTech with Chemical Engineering in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Kindly tell me which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can secure admission? And also let me know about the cutoff rank required for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in PhD History from Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematical Sciences) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria and minimum marks requirement to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Population Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  5. What rank I need to secure in ECET to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University?
  6. What is the actual amount of BCA course in JNU? What is the seat availability?
  7. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  8. Documents required to get PhD(Mathematical Sciences) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  9. Whether JNU is best to study Geography Honours or DU?
  10. Eligibility and selection procedure in Jawaharlal Nehru University for M.Phil in Accounts?
  11. List of Pharma MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Details about the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do after passing 12th class with 80%?
  13. Best colleges in india for doing mtech in VLSI or related fields? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Detailed information about PGCET to study M.Arch in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Art University?
  16. Admission procedure to study MPhil(Political Geography) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  17. PhD programs in Biotechnology conducted by Indian universities?
  18. What is the minimum score required in AP EAMCET to get a seat in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?