7th August 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma Mechanical course for ITI(Mechanical Draughtsman) student?

Sir, I am doing ITI in Mechanical Draughtsman. I want to do Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering after completing my ITI course. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  2. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Mechanical Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  3. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for 10th Haryana Board student?
  5. Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?
  6. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  7. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Karnataka?
  8. How can I complete diploma in civil after completing ITI in mechanical draughtsman
  9. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode for ITI Draughtsman Civil student?
  12. Where to apply to study Diploma in Ship Draughtsman or Ship Designing course? Is there any course exist similar to it?
  13. Possibility to study Architecture Diploma course for Civil Draughtsman ITI holder?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses to study Draughtsman Diploma course?
  15. List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?
  16. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  18. Possibility to secure lateral Diploma Civil admission for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?