7th January 2012, 06:53 PM
vipeerana

Entrance exam dates of disaster management courses in India?

hi
i want to no about the entrance exam dates of disaster management courses in india
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Job vacancies related to Geography or Disaster Management? -- [New]
  2. What are the future prospects for students pursuing B.A General Degree in Geography? Which are the colleges in India which offer courses in Disaster Management?
  3. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. List universities offering Disaster Management courses in Delhi?
  5. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  6. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which are the colleges offering disaster management in India?
  8. How to do fashion designing course after completing B.Tech?
  9. Which are the universities available in Pune to do Ph.d in Management? Dates of the entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  10. List graduation courses in Disaster Management field?
  11. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the next course after passing 12th class?
  13. How to do disaster management course in Kolkata? Address and fee structure details?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing 3 years course in disaster management from GOU?
  15. Tentative dates of various engineering entrance exams of reputed engineering institutes in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  17. Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same?
  18. How to do a job after completing PG in Geography and diploma in disaster management from IGNOU?
15th September 2016, 03:15 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Entrance exam dates of disaster management courses in India?

In India the topmost certificate in the field of disaster management is the IFRC course certificate which is a certificate course conducted by TISS i.e Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
You must submit application to their website i.e online on the following site:
http://ifrc.tiss.edu/
The course commences from the 26th of September and there is no entrance exam that you have to give.
Also the application procedure for this year has ended and so your chances to get into this institute this year have ended but I am sure you can try next year and so that you do not miss out next time, the admission procedure or the application process starts in the month of August.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?