20th April 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in government colleges for B.Sc Agriculture?

I want to study B.Sc Agriculture from a government college in Karnataka. Is there any entrance exam being conducted by any university or government body for admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Please update details of that entrance.

24th April 2019, 06:27 PM
preethipg

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in government colleges for B.Sc Agriculture?

Hi,
There is a common entrance test for the course B.Sc Agriculture
EAMCET
Once you got qualified in EAMCET and got good rank, you are eligible to get governement seat in best college which you prefer
24th April 2019, 06:45 PM
geethasbj994

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission in government colleges for B.Sc Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study B.Sc Agriculture from a government college in Karnataka. Is there any entrance exam being conducted by any university or government body for admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Please update details of that entrance.
Hello,

BSc. Agriculture Entrance Exam 2019. All India Entrance Examination for Admission (AIEEA) is a national level examination for inducting eligible candidates into undergraduate courses of agriculture conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and other universities.

Hope it helps!

Good Luck
24th April 2019, 09:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in government college, you can appear for AIEEA entrance examination.

AIEEA examination is conducted by ICAR.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

So, after qualifying in the entrance examination you will become eligible to get admission in the course in government institutes.
25th April 2019, 07:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Most of the universities conduct their own entrance exam but I would recommend you to appear inICAR AIEEA exam that is released and can be filled up to 31st April 2019.
The exam date is 1st July 2019.
25th April 2019, 10:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear and qualify in AIEEA examination for admission in government colleges in B.Sc Agriculture course.

The required minimum eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB or PCM as main paper.

The examination is conducted by ICAR.

Candidates appearing for 12th board examination are also eligible to appear for the examination.
25th April 2019, 11:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

For admission in state government Agriculture college, you need to apply for State Common Entrance Test called COMEDK. .

Eligibility criteria is 12th passed with PCM or PCB subjects group. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

For central government agriculture colleges, you need to apply for ICAR AIEEA examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?