1st March 2018, 02:35 PM
Anwesh Rath

Entrance exam due dates for class 11th under CBSE board in any schools in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir, may I know the dates for entrance exam for admission in class 11th under CBSE board in any of the institutions in Andhra Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  5. Is it better to appear in 12th Board exam with Andhra Pradesh Board for CBSE student?
  6. What are the possibility to join 11th class under CBSE board after 1 year gap due to accident?
  7. List of schools affiliated with Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education which offers H.S. admission with EAMCET preparation in Vijayawada?
  8. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  9. Will I be considered Local or Non-Local in eamcet? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. CBSE or Andhra Pradesh Board, which is better to study HS Science?
  11. Is there any minimum percentage set by CBSE board for admission in class 11th across all schools? -- [New]
  12. Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th
  13. Should I continue in CBSE board or state board?
  14. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  15. How can I change my board from UP to CBSE in class 12th?
  16. List of government recognized CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission in 11th Science?
  17. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
  18. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?