7th July 2011, 09:00 PM

Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?

i have completed my be in computer science in karnataka. i want to do ms in computer science. tell me the enterence exam for which i need to apper for the admission? also inform about the fee structure and scholarships ?

Related Questions:
  1. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  2. When is the EC entrance application form sale? I have completed my diploma in computer science
  3. Date of Thapar M.Tech entrance exam? When is the form available? Are there any scholarships? Syllabus of computer science?
  4. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science for M.Tech student?
  5. Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?
  6. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  7. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [New]
  8. When the application form of Periyar University PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be released? How to download?
  9. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  10. Eligibility got ICAR entrance exam for PG course? I am studying BSc in Maths, Computer Science, Earth Science and Resource Management?
  11. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  12. B.Sc (hons.) in Computer science from BHU? form dates and date of exam?
  13. Information about CS after 12th?
  14. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  16. Procedure to appear for the entrance exam of M.E? Syllabus of the entrance exam for computer science department?
  17. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  18. Which entrance exam should I answer after completing B.E in computer science?
23rd December 2011, 01:35 PM
jayparikh

Lightbulb Re: Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have completed my be in computer science in karnataka. i want to do ms in computer science. tell me the enterence exam for which i need to apper for the admission? also inform about the fee structure and scholarships ?
Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?

Hi friend,

I want to congratulate for your decision to pursue M.S. in computer science.

see, M.S. is to pursue masters out of India, in foreign countries like Germany and USA.

For this , you need to apply for GRE (GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION) and TOFEL exam.

GRE exam is conducted many times in a year , its a computer based test. and you need to take date online for the examination. your test date will depends upon the seats and slots available on that date. so, I will suggest you that , if you are conformed to appear in the test then please select date as soon as possible.

Then, you need to sit for TOFEL exam. Here also, you need to take time and date online.You need to score good in this exam. It is to test your proficiency over english.

Foreign universities consider GRE score, TOFEL score and your academic record while offering you an admission.

so, do prepare good for this.

For any other query, do post it here.

best of luck

regards.
16th January 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?

I m pursuing b.tech 3rd year from computer science
I wanna knw dat vil dat b benifical to do an year job n den go for MS GRE entrance.....
Do tell me the refrence books to prepare for dis exam ......
Hope for quick reply so dat i can start prepration
22nd December 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam form which I have to appear so as to do MS in Computer Science?

Is there any entrance exam for msc computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?