16th January 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?

Copmputer science entrance exam for phd. Please give me popular entrance phd exams for computer science in best universities? Can you please help me to apply for the Ph.D course as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  3. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  5. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  6. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  7. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  9. List of universities in Chennai for PhD in Computer Science? List of Guides with their respective specialization?
  10. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science Engineering in India?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  15. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  16. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  17. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of universities offering distance PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology in India?
16th January 2016, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Copmputer science entrance exam for phd. Please give me popular entrance phd exams for computer science in best universities? Can you please help me to apply for the Ph.D course as soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!
If you have completed Masters degree in CS/IT then you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in GATE or UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE Exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
17th January 2016, 12:34 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?

List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities :
  • Bharathidasan University PhD Entrance Exam
  • Centre of Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences (CBCS), University of Allahabad PhD Entrance Exam
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur IIITDM PhD Admission Test
  • Chennai Mathematical Institute Admission Test
  • Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUS&T) Entrance Exam
  • IIST Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram PhD Admission Test
  • Indian Institute of Science (IIS) Entrance Test
  • Indraprashtha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi - PhD Admission Test
  • Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) Noida PhD Admission Test
  • Kerala University PhD in Computer Science Entrance Exam
  • Osmania University PhD Entrance Exam
  • Syllabus for PhD Admission Test
  • Symbiosis PhD Entrance Examination
  • Tata Institute of Fundamental Research -School of Technology and Computer Science PhD Entrance Exam
  • University of Delhi -Department of Computer Science - PhD Entrance Exam
  • Vellore Institute of Technology University PhD in Computer Science Engineering Entrance Exam
6th September 2022, 11:56 PM
Mythreyi1990

Best of universities to conduct the exam

1.IIIT - Ph.d admission test

2.JIIT -Ph.d admission test

3.OU -ph.d entrance exam

4.University of Delhi- ph.d entrance exam

5.IIST- PH.d entrance test

6.chennai mathematical institute Admission test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?