7th October 2011, 01:00 AM
dhwanika

Entrance exam to give for Aerospace engineering college admission? Criteria for admission in the engineering college?

which entrance exam has to be given/ what is the criteria for getting admission in an aerospace/ astronautical engg college?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
  2. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  4. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  5. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  6. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  7. Best college in US for chemical engineering and aerospace engineering?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  9. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  10. What is the admission criteria for PG course in Aerospace Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  12. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  13. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. How can I get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Which entrance exam to give?
  15. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission in engineering college?
  17. What are the top/good colleges for Aerospace Engineering in India?
  18. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2? -- [New]
7th October 2011, 03:18 PM
paltejender
Junior Member+

Location: C/O United India Insurance Co Ltd, Near Apollo Chowk, Narwana Distt. Jind Haryana
Default Re: Entrance exam to give for Aerospace engineering college admission? Criteria for admission in the engineering college?

for taking admission in B.tech basically the AIEEE exam you should given.
but before this, you have to check that which collages are included under the aieee exams which have the trade or stream you want.

some institute are not included in the aieee exams and conducted a seperate exams for taking admission to their collages. for them, you have to apply separately to them.
19th October 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam to give for Aerospace engineering college admission? Criteria for admission in the engineering college?

i pass my 12th exam from NIOS (national institute of open schooling) with scoring 56% in this year at the month of october 2011.. i want to know where can i get admission now.. in any college in any stream or corse at any cost.. plzzz.. thanku!!
18th January 2012, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

i need 2 get admitd in astronautical engee.. Ri8 nw i'em gonna sit fuh exams at dis munth of feb? N' i assure u dat i'l scre neaby 80%.. So is der any clg in mumbai or in maharashtra fuh such engee...?
19th January 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

im stdng nw in 12th std n my dream is to b an astronaut so which entrance exam should i give to get admission in top college...??? plzzzz rly as soon as possible
7th May 2012, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

sir
i wanna knw that what r minimum requirment in mhcet to get admission on aerospace enigineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?