14th July 2017, 01:38 PM
riisi pator

Which entrance exam to give to get a seat in Commercial Pilot institutions of Assam?

What entrance exam shall I appear to get a seat in a commercial pilot institution in Assam after passing 12th science without biology instead I took computer science? Can you please suggest me the right step next? Awaiting for a quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age requirement to give the entrance exam of commercial pilot after 12th
  2. Eligibility criteria to do Commercial Pilot Training? List of institutions in Jaipur for it?
  3. Sample Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for Commercial Pilot?
  4. How can I become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which entrance exam I have to give for the same?
  5. An Aeronautical engineer can get training of Commercial Pilot from Canada? Best Pilot Training institutions of Canada?
  6. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  7. Which books are to be preferred for preparation of entrance exam of commercial pilot training(CPL)
  8. Tips to prepare for top pilot training entrance exam?
  9. Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?
  10. Eligibility to give the Assam medical exam being from Assam but studying in a different state?
  11. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Government colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training course? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Entrance exam to become a Commercial Pilot from New Zealand?
  14. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  15. How can I prepare for commercial pilot test? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  16. How to become a commercial pilot after GRA?
  17. List of top five institutions abroad to study Commercial Pilot Course? Is the TOEFL required for it?
  18. Can I become a commercial pilot after securing 65% in graduation
12th February 2018, 08:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give to get a seat in Commercial Pilot institutions of Assam?

Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati is the only flying school in Assam for training in flying from where SPL, PPL, and CPL training can be completed.

For joining this flying school, one has to clear the entrance test exam conducted by the flying school, they also need to clear the physical fitness.

Academic qualification :

To become a pilot, aspirants need to pass 10+2 exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics with at least 50% marks.

The cost of education is very high, it is around Rs 20- 25 lakh. Many banks can give loan up to 50%.

After completion of education, the students get the licence of pilot. Airlines companies hires the successful candidates as trainee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?