18th January 2013, 09:24 PM
yogapriya10

How can I prepare for MSc Medical Physics? I am studying BSc Physics

sir,now i am studying b.sc.phy. i would like to join m.sc.medical phy. how can i prepare for the entrance exam?can you please list out the syllabus for the entrance

Related Questions:
8th May 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for MSc Medical Physics? I am studying BSc Physics

I completed bsc.physics with maths and chemistry as complementary subjects. Am i elligibile for msc.medical physics.pls help me. . .
2nd July 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for MSc Medical Physics? I am studying BSc Physics

i m from odisha state. how could i join msc in medical physics after bsc in physics honours
10th October 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for m.sc medical physics ? i am studing B.sc physics
10th October 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for entrance exam ? i am studing B.sc physics and i want to know with out using email id
25th March 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

M in BBSc-physics nd wnt 2 go 4 MSc in Medical physics. ..plzzz tel me about colleges having this course nd how I prepare 4 the same.....
5th October 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'm studying B.sc physics,I want to study M.sc medical physics.How to I prepare for the entrance examination?
12th October 2017, 06:42 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc (Masters of Science) in Medical Physics is a 2 years post graduation level degree.

To study M.Sc in Medical Physics there are few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

- The candidate should complete their graduation level degree or its equivalent education in applied physics/ physics/ allied physics/ chemistry/ any related stream with minimum 55% from any recognized university.
- The minimum may vary from university to university.

-To get admission into M.Sc Medical Physics, there are few entrance exams conducted by different universities like Bharathiar University, Odisha university and etc., conduct their own entrance exam to give admissions into their university.
- Few universities give direct admission i.e., there will be no entrance exams. You need to visit the college and apply for admission. If you fulfill their eligibility requirements then you’ll be given admission.
12th February 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for me to study Msc medical physics since my complementry course for Bsc physics is maths and computer science??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?