20th November 2017, 06:44 PM

Which entrance exam I can give for B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Now I'm final year in diploma civil engineering. I can't know which entrance exam I should give for B.Tech in Civil engineering. Can you please help me with the right suggestions which I can follow? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam I can give for B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any possibility to do B.Tech without entrance exam for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  4. List of best competitive exams to attend after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I apply for junior engineering after completion of 3 years diploma course in Civil engineering?
  6. Which should be a better option after 10th, if my aim is civil engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  11. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for ECE Diploma student?
  12. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Is it beneficial to opt for B.Arch after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  14. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Entrance exams available to study Lateral BTech in Uttarakhand for Diploma Civil student? -- [New]
  18. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?

22nd November 2017, 01:29 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I can give for B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

To get admission in B.Tech course you can appear for LEET examination. LEET stands for Lateral Entry Entrance Test and conducted for admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course.

Candidates after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission are eligible to get admission in 2nd year.

So, you can appear in examination to get admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering. The entrance examination is conducted by state government or private universities.

22nd November 2017, 09:27 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I can give for B.Tech after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

As you are in final year of Diploma Civil Engineering, so have to appear for Lateral Entry Test.

After appearing for Lateral Entry test and qualifying it, you can directly get admission to Bachelor course of Civil Engineering to 2nd year.

Lateral Entry Test will contain questions belonging to your Diploma course.

Some institutes conduct this exam by themselves while in some states lateral exam is conducted by University.

22nd November 2017, 11:46 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process to get a seat for pursuing B.Tech course. Being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process.

22nd November 2017, 01:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Diploma candidates can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test to get admission directly in second year of engineering.

1. You need to have minimum of 60% marks in diploma to apply for this exam. You can apply for LEET exam of your state.

2. Diploma candidates are also eligible for admission in IITs.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?