2nd January 2010, 02:44 PM
dr. chitra rallapalli

entrance exam for icar post graduation?

hello sir/madam,
i am dr. chitra rallapalli. i want to know the details of the entrance examination that will be conducted for entry into post graduation course for the year 2010.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?
  2. Previous year Question Papers of ICAR Entrance Exam for Post Graduation program?
  3. Sample papers for post graduation in Dairy Technology entrance exam of ICAR?
  4. What is the eligibility to appper CSIR, ICMR, ICAR NET/JRF for food technology post graduation after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? Syllabus of ICAR-NET?
  6. Can I apply in ICAR-NET and AIEEA to study Post Graduation in Agriculture being a Botany student? What is the syllabus followed for ICAR-NET?
  7. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  8. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  9. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  11. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  12. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  13. Study material for ICAR exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  15. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  16. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  17. Is Suresh Gyan Vihar University is approved by ICAR for post graduation courses?
  18. When the ICAR counselling letter will reach me?
1st February 2010, 11:59 PM
Aishwary

Default Re: entrance exam for icar post graduation?

Hiiii You are not write your proper question i cant understand in which side you want to do post graduation.....sorry i cant help you please correct your question....
3rd February 2010, 02:08 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

some of the important details about the pg entrance exam of ICAR is:---

Date of Examination: May 3rd week, 2010
sale of application forms: February 3rd week, 2010
Last date for submission of completed forms: Mid April, 2010
these are the likely dates and can be changed so plz keep following the website: icar.org.in
thanks take care and best of luck to you ..
3rd February 2010, 10:11 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

ICAR conduct manny courses, you dont tell , in which course you are interested, please ask question in breif then i will help you.
8th February 2010, 05:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear, you dnt tell in which course entrance detail you want to know. please clerify your question in detail.
15th May 2010, 08:58 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

your question is incomplete but yoyu can get your details from
http://www.icar.org.in/node/946
17th June 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

post graduation course in icar
23rd September 2010, 09:32 AM
ramatulasi

questionpapers for genetics and plant breeding in ARS NET From the last 15years
31st October 2010, 11:44 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

You didnt specified the overall qualification of yours. However you may get have following entrance exams conducted by ICAR:
ARS: It is a recruitment exam for scientists and it is allowed for master degree holder in any of the science field.
NET: Again it is used to get NET score known as NET-CSIR
Apart from these they also conducts SRF for PGs holder in science.
17th December 2010, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

My name is Jack and i have some doubts about how exams were conducted by ICAR for M.Sc in Horticulture..
Please help.
18th October 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

hi m mona..m going 2 cmplt my graduation in agriculture dis year..can u tel me how can i get d entrance exms forms nd plz tel me d syllabus of enviorment science for entrance??
27th February 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi I m sowjanya. I applied for ICAR exam in biology stream. If I wanted to join in agriculture is this exam is eligible for seat in agriculture or I should write ICAR on agri separately . Please reply me as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?