3rd April 2016, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to pass to get admission in Jamalpur engineering college in Bihar?

Which entrance exam to pass to get admission in Jamalpur engineering college in Bihar? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? What type of preparation is required for the exam? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Indian Railway exam whose training is scheduled at Jamalpur, Bihar?
  2. How to register for NCT Delhi in computer center named Rampurhat computer centre? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where is the institute for special class for Railway Apprentice in Patna
  4. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  5. Can I get admission in college of engineering Pune after passing SSC and HSC from Bihar
  6. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  7. Which form is applicable to take admission in Bihar Agriculture College?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  9. After 12th which subject should I refer to prepare for BSc Agriculture?
  10. How to get admission in Hotel management college in Bihar?
  11. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  12. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th?
  13. Will a Bihar board 12th pass student be eligible to give the entrance exam of UPTU?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  15. What should I do to do summer training for 6 weeks in IRMEE Jamalpur while in B.Tech 2nd year?
  16. How to become a Bihar police officer?
  17. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. How can I get admission in Government Engineering College through AIEEE?
30th March 2017, 09:19 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which entrance exam to pass to get admission in Jamalpur engineering college in Bihar?

AS you want to know entrance exam to pass to get admission in Jamalpur engineering college in Bihar here, I am going to tell you the same-

Entrance exam name: BCECE

It is an entrance test which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.

Note- Online Registration and Application from start on the last week of January.

For more information you can contact at given below address:

BCECE Board
I.A.S Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014, Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?