20th August 2013, 12:53 AM
ramatenkianusha

Which is the entrance exam for Pharm D after B.Pharm?

entrence exam for pharm d after b pharm...Pleas give me the details

10th May 2016, 06:32 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Which is the entrance exam for Pharm D after B.Pharm?

After B.Pharma,it is M.Pharma and not D.Pharma which comes after completing M.Pharma.
B.Pharma stands for Bachelor Of Pharmacy, which is a bachelor degree in Pharmacy after that comes M.Pharma a two year Post Graduation in Pharmacy after completing four year B.Pharma.
As you have completed B.Pharma you have to complete M.Pharma ta first before that you can apply for D.Pharma which is Doctrate in Pharmacy.without completing M.Pharma one can study D.Pharma.
At first comes B.Pharma four year degree course in Pharmacy,after that comes M.pharma,two year Post Graduation in Pharmacy and after completing it their is D.Pharmacy which phd in Pharmacy.
Hence first complete M.Pharma to study D.Pharma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?