23rd June 2010, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Medical entrance exam for B-pharm student after completing B-pharm graduation?

How to become a doctor instead of writing EAMCET in Andrapradesh? Is there any chance to write any medical entrance exam for B-pharm student after completing B-pharm graduation? (The DOB:23-03-1987).

7th July 2010, 01:05 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Medical entrance exam for B-pharm student after completing B-pharm graduation?

Dear friend there is no way for you to enter in doctoral feild. But if you are interested in marketting go for MBA pharma really a good option, if interested in teaching or researches go for Mpharma, but as job opportunities are good in marketting better suggest you to move there.
gud luck.
8th July 2010, 01:36 AM
anupam kuruganti

Thumbs up Re: Medical entrance exam for B-pharm student after completing B-pharm graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to become a doctor instead of writing EAMCET in Andrapradesh? Is there any chance to write any medical entrance exam for B-pharm student after completing B-pharm graduation? (The DOB:23-03-1987).
Dear friend,

Sorry to say this but there are no options for you to become a doctor now. Its too late. If you still want to do it then try AIMS entrance exam it will satisfy your dream. But pharma is quite good field and equivalent to Medicine. In pharma you can invent new medicines for harmful diseases which the world can't able to find until now. There is no need to change your path now. You are in a very good track now go ahead do not fear. If you have really more interest in Medicine field then choose it but in general it is not advisable. Any way all the best and choose the right decision.
8th July 2010, 01:07 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Medical entrance exam for B-pharm student after completing B-pharm graduation?

Dear friend,

After completing B.Pharm you can opt for going into medical line or MBBS course.
But in that case, you will have no privilege of B.Pharm graduation.

You can apply for medical entrance test ,if you had physics,chemistry, biology as compulsory subjects and have scored at least 50% marks in 10(+2).

Personally,i will suggest you not to waste your graduation degree in this way, rather join in Master's studies like M.Pharm or MBA in pharmaceutical management.
This will give you much good career opportunities.

And the rest is yours decision!

All the best!
5th August 2010, 05:48 PM
gurkirat kaur

after bpharm u can give mpharm paper held by many universities of india & best is niper .There r 6 niper in india
19th August 2010, 10:47 PM
mukeshbhadoriya

after b.pharma you can go through the post of pharmacist. this the post of only for b.pharmacyand d.pharma graduate .
23rd August 2010, 03:28 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
U have mush more options,
u may take admission in MBBS, for that u have to sit in WBJEE,AIPMT etc entrance exam but MBBS is out of ur carrier way.

however u may do MBA in pharmaceutical management, the future is very bright.

Good luck.
8th September 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

bishwajit giri i want some more details ..............abt b pharmcay students are eligible to do mbbs...............is it possible.if means .how/plz mention clearly
5th October 2010, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

how to get job in clinical research after b pharm
8th October 2010, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi, My question is that does after compelting msc.biotech from distance mode do i have the job opprtunities as lecturer or in industries
2nd June 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b.pharm ,,plz give me the information about further study and hospital pharmacy is good scope in future??? any entrance test for these course,,,
1st September 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

ab. pharma person go to in medical writting
13th September 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I Have Completed B Pharm So I Have addmit In Mbbs Or Pharmd. So Please Give Me Guide
28th September 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I Have Completed B Pharm So what i go for t.e.t exam. So Please Give Me Guide
10th October 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

b pharma mba courses in ap
31st January 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

is it legal to persue 2 post graduation in 2 different subjects (1 through correspondance and the other one as a regular course) at the same time??????
31st January 2012, 09:23 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

You may get admission in M.B.B.S. or A.I.P.M.T.

The age criteria is given below for medical entrance:-

Age Limit:

Candidate must have attained the Minimum Age i.e. 17 years of age.
Upper age limit is 25 years of age.
There is relaxation of 5 years for SC, ST and OBC.

The manipal exam will be held between 22.06.2012 and 29.06.2012.

good luck.
1st February 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

does an m pahrm candidate get an name dr. in front of his name after completing the studies
7th February 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

i am average student and studying in 4th year bpharm.... what is the better option?? i want to live in india and most probably in gujarat . and what is the requirement or eligibility for r & d or F & d....????????????????????????
28th February 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Are you sure that there is no chance to enter into medicine after completing b.pharm?
28th February 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Are you sure that there is no chance to enter into medicine after completing b.pharm?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?