10th October 2018, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam required even for joining MBA correspondence?

It is necessary to write entrance for MBA correspondence in Madras University? I have completed B.Sc Mathematics. Will I have to write the entrance exam even for joining MBA via distance mode of education?

30th June 2023, 09:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is entrance exam required even for joining MBA correspondence?

MBA is Master in Business Administration and is a two year undergraduate course offered in both regular as well as correspondence mode.

In general no entrance test is conducted for admission in college offering the course in correspondence mode.

So, you can apply for the admission in the course on the basis of your educational qualification. For more information visit the official website of the university.
30th June 2023, 10:31 PM
eduking

Default Re: Is entrance exam required even for joining MBA correspondence?

No, there is no requirement of an entrance exam for correspondence or distance mode courses at Madras University. There is no entrance exam conducted at any university for distance mode courses because there is no need to attend classes for it.

For regular courses, there are limited seats available and the student has to attend classes, which is the reason there is high competition for admission. Hence, there is an entrance exam to decide the merit of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?