25th July 2022, 01:55 PM
Shemous

Which one should I learn SAP and which one is demandable?

Hi ..! I'm Sai kumar. I recently passed out from BA background. And I was thinking of sap, I'm little confused which one should i learn in SAP and which one is demandable.

27th June 2023, 05:19 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Which one should I learn SAP and which one is demandable?

Hi Sai Kumar, Congratulations on graduating from your BA program!
SAP is a great choice for a career in business, and there are many different modules that you can learn. Some of the most in-demand SAP modules include:
  • SAP FI (Financial Accounting): This module covers the financial aspects of a business, such as accounting, budgeting, and reporting.
  • SAP MM (Material Management): This module covers the procurement, storage, and distribution of materials within a business.
  • SAP SD (Sales & Distribution): This module covers the sales and marketing of products and services within a business.
  • SAP HCM (Human Capital Management): This module covers the management of employees, such as payroll, benefits, and training.
  • SAP PP (Production Planning): This module covers the planning and scheduling of production within a business.
The best SAP module for you will depend on your interests and career goals. If you are interested in finance, then SAP FI would be a good choice. If you are interested in supply chain management, then SAP MM would be a good choice. And if you are interested in human resources, then SAP HCM would be a good choice.
You can also consider learning a combination of modules, such as SAP FI and SAP MM, or SAP SD and SAP HCM. This will give you a more well-rounded skillset and make you more marketable to potential employers.
To learn SAP, you can take online courses, attend training seminars, or get certified by SAP. There are many different resources available, so you can find one that fits your learning style and budget.
30th June 2023, 10:32 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Which one should I learn SAP and which one is demandable?

>> ABAP is still by far the most important SAP programming skill – followed by SAP Fiori and SAPUI5.

>> Basic ABAP skills include using basic ABAP statements, analyzing programs with the ABAP debugger, or calling function modules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?