22nd February 2020, 09:52 AM
Xenthonam

Which entrance exam is required to take admission in Bhagalpur College of Engineering?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with PCMB subject combination and now I wants to take admission in Bhagalpur College of Engineering. So, can I appear for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) to get admission? Or, is the any other entrance exam available?

8th October 2022, 08:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is required to take admission in Bhagalpur College of Engineering?

The admission is based on the basis of JEE Mains entrance exam, while for the M.tech course , GATE score is considered.

To get admission in this college , you need to get 85-90% and secure good rank in JEE Mains and the cutoff is above 80%

33% reservation for girls and there is also reservation for sc/st candidates.

One has to apply in an online mode after getting their allotment letter and have to be physically present there for the rest of process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?