2nd November 2016, 06:05 PM
wbkgp02tkdass

Which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th (Science with Biology) and now I want to give entrance exam that would be better for my career. I want to know which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  4. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  5. Which stream should I choose after completing class 12th (Science) that has the best career scope and pay scale?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  8. Last 10 years CBSE PMT question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which entrance exam do I need to write after completing class 12th to pursue a career in Food Technology?
  10. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  11. What can I do for my career in masters in computer science?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for Hotel Management course after completing class 12th (Science)? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  13. How can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  14. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  15. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  17. How to give the NDA entrance after completing 12th class? I am 17 years old
  18. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
4th November 2016, 11:59 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbkgp02tkdass View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th (Science with Biology) and now I want to give entrance exam that would be better for my career. I want to know which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)? Please answer as soon as possible.
As you have chosen PCB stream, i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology for your career, then you can apply for various exams like:
  • AIIMS
  • NEET
  • AIPMT
  • CPMT
  • AFMC, etc.

You can make your career bright after joining Medical field.

Courses like MBBS, BHMS, BDS, etc can be pursued if you are going in Medical sector.
4th November 2016, 08:55 PM
Navneet patyal

Default Re: Which entrance exam should I give that would be better for my career after completing class 12th (Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbkgp02tkdass View Post
If you complete your 12th with Biology subject, then you are eligible for the PMT test. You can prepare for this test. There are two types of Pre Medical Test.
1. AIPMT
2. PMT

AIPMT related to the all India pre medical test. This test is based upon the all India merit list. You can take part according to your choice. There are lots of other tests, which provide you better career. YOu can check them on the employment news paper.
19th October 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do banking after my 12th by choosing biology-maths as my group? If so which course should i choose at college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?