15th September 2010, 12:43 AM
MEESHA VARSHNEY

Entrance examination details of top mass communication colleges of Delhi

i will be appearing for class 12th ISC examination . i want to pursue mass communication after class 12th. i would be greatly obliged if could get the entrance examination details of top mass communication colleges of Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  2. Fee structure of top Delhi mass communication colleges -- [New]
  3. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  4. What is the fee structure for Mass Communication colleges in Delhi? How to take educational loan for the course?
  5. When is the entrance exam conducted for the Masters in Mass communication and journalism?
  6. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  7. Names of the top 10 colleges offering UG in mass communication? What is the fee structure?
  8. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  9. Arts student can do B.Sc in Journalism or Animation?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  12. How can I get admission to study Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication? Top 10 colleges of Mass Communication?
  13. Top 25 mass communication colleges in Delhi? I am a B.A English 2nd year student
  14. Top 25 colleges which offer Post Graduation in Mass Communication & Journalism in Delhi and Noida?
  15. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  17. When will the entrance exam star for mass communication colleges in Orissa?
  18. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
15th September 2010, 03:52 AM
Rickers

Default Re: Entrance examination details of top mass communication colleges of Delhi

Hey!
After 12th you can apply for the mass communication courses for your graduation.
you can collect the application form from various good colleges in delhi and anywhere in india.
The cutoff will be depends on the choice of college and university.
So prepare well for 12th first then think about it.
Good luck!!
15th September 2010, 04:26 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance examination details of top mass communication colleges of Delhi

HI!

Here, is a list of Top 5 Mass Communication Institutes in Delhi:

Pran’s Media Institute
F-39, Sector 6,
Noida, India - 201301. (Near Metro Station)
Phone No: 93111-22323, 93101-22323
Email: [email protected]

The Delhi School of Communication
DSC Centre: 321/2, IGNOU Road,
Neb Sarai, New Delhi – 110068
Phone: 011-29531556, 011-29531559

Indian Institute of Mass Communication
JNU new campus, Aruna Asif Ali Marg,
New Delhi - 110067, India.
Phone: 26160940/60

NRAI School of Mass Communication, Management & Technology
M 161 / 1A, Gautam Nagar,
Behind Indian Oil Bhawan,
New Delhi 110049
Telephone: 011 41642958 / 59 / 60, 41641817, 41642792, 9899045628

South Delhi Polytechnic for Women
Lajpat Nagar- IV, New Delhi - 110024
Phones (Office): 26294833, 26294836, 26482298

Kindly visit the respective institutes website for information about the admission process.
30th September 2010, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

can anyone read mass communication after passing class 10?
13th January 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am pursuing 12 class.i want to know how to get into mass communication.please suggest me options for commerce site students.
18th February 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,
it would be my honour if you kindly suggest me the procedure of being getting admisson in mass communication after class 12th;;by the way i'm from commerce stream.
18th March 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I'm in class 12 of science stream. i wish to pursue mass communication after 12th. what is the eligibility and procedure for entance tests??
9th April 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am in 12 science non medical stream and want to pursue journalism .can u pls tell me the procedure and cut off of various institutes....
23rd April 2011, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

what type of corses iam do after 12 with PCB.i hv no knolig for the corses.
7th May 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

yes i want to ask you to something about mass comm. i don't have much knowledgde about mass com. please can u explain it and also what is better for me and which sector i joined that give me a good placemen
11th May 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

first and last date for submission of the form
23rd May 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Suggest any books for mass communication entrance exam, pg level..??
5th June 2011, 01:03 AM
anzelseye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am pursuing 12 class.i want to know how to get into mass communication.please suggest me options for commerce site students.
The eligible candidates can attend the entrance test. There are some institutes that carry out their own written test. After that, they will be called for group discussion and interview. Admissions held on merit basis. The aspirants can apply through online also.
15th June 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My daughter has passed graduation and interested to get admission in post graduation in Mass communication from Delhi University. kindly give detail from where I may get admission form.

R R kaushal
(M)09013629028
e.mail --- [email protected]
9th November 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
this is Namita i want to get adminssion in mass communication from Delhi university or jamia plz give me some deatails about it.

Namita
(m)08449191265
[email protected]
22nd December 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i complete my graduation what is the procedure to do mass communication?
22nd December 2011, 08:48 PM
anzelseye

There is various courses in Mass communication with the demand of market needs. If you are planning either for MBA in mass communication or MA in mass communication. You must update yourself with all current affairs and good communication skills is a key to success. For preparation , you can go for self study or you can opt any coaching for your better performance. To get details about forms and exams alert do check it online. Net surfing give you more connectivity to the depth of media and related stuff.
22nd December 2011, 08:50 PM
anzelseye

Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication Admission to MBA in Communication Management
Courses Offered: Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Communication Management with Specializations in Advertising, Public Relations

Eligibility Criteria: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).

Application Form - How To Apply

Visit http://www.snaptest.org and register Online for SNAp-2012 by paying registration fees.

Register Online for SIMC-B at http://www.simc.edu.in and pay registration fees of Rs.1000/-.

Contact Info

Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication
95/1, 95/2, Electronic City Phase 1, Hosur Road, Bengaluru 560100
Tel: 080-67139521
Fax: 080-66389975
E-Mail: [email protected]

Last date for receipt of form: 31 January 2012