14th February 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance exams available after B.E CSE?

i want know what all entrance exams available after BE cse for my future studies

16th February 2012, 07:30 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams available after B.E CSE?

There are pretty number of courses and entrance exams which you can attend after completing your B.Tech.Actually M.tech is the continuation of B.Tech hence many graduates from B.Tech stream will obviously choose this course.M.Tech is nothing but specialization of one of the subjects which you have completed in your Engineering.You need to go through the GATE examination for securing a seat in M.Tech.There are even exams such as PGECET conducted by individual State Board.You can even go through these exams for securing a seat.

Other career options are that you can prefer MBA, MS in Foreign Countries, PG Diploma courses of 1 year.These are the best options which you choose for.For MBA course you need to go through exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, XLRI,.etc.Usually these examinations consists of Data Interpretation, Reasoning, Verbal Ability and Aptitude.Each part is divided into sections and you will be qualified if you pass in all the sections.The details regarding the examination will be available in the official websites.Please go through it.
CAT-Click here
MAT-Click here

For MBA course in foreign countries you need to go through the GMAT examination which consists of seven levels.As the levels increase so will be the difficulty level.For the M.S course you need to go through exams such as GRE, TOEFL.MS is two year course which you can complete in 2 years else you can extend the period based on the project.It rather deals with Practical Knowledge where as M>Tech deals with more of theoritical knowledge.Now a days many Public Sector companies such as NTPC recruits candidates through GATE examination hence it would be better if you go through the examination for more opportunities.You can even attend examinations such as CDS, CSAT,.etc conducted by UPSC.
UPSC-Click here
SSC-Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?