1st February 2011, 11:22 AM
raja.084

Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?

Hello,
I studying B.E final year CSE in AnnaUniversity affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? Tell me list of all the government exams

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  2. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  3. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  4. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  5. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  6. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  7. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  9. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  10. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  11. Opportunity to get government job? List of all government jobs and exams?
  12. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  13. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs? -- [New]
  14. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  15. List of the government jobs recruitment exams for B.Tech CSE passed candidate?
  16. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  17. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  18. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
18th March 2011, 09:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?

There are quite a few areas where you can apply. But before applying make sure it is in your area of interest. You are eligible for the UPSC exams like Civil Service, IES etc. Also there are several Nationalised banks who call for candidates. Other than this there are several Government organisations which advertise calling candidates for this profile. Do make it a point to check out for the same.
29th March 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?

hi how to apply for the governmaent jobs after completing B.Tech? Plz mention the sources?
17th April 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i got only 62% in btech.What are the govt jobs available for me?
18th June 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i am studying final year cse(b.e) which govt exam can i write
6th July 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

im dng my final year msc at computer science is there any opportunity of getting as government lecturers? if so hw can i get? is there any exams for tat
31st July 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

If there is any govt.jobs to complete the B.E(CSE) during 2011.. find out the list for the jobs in govt.
4th August 2011, 04:11 PM
jitendra1117

you can go in many sector by this branch just like that
iocl
ongc- oil and natural gas corporation limited
cdac- center for development of advance computing
bel- bharat electronic limited
government companies
nic- national informatics center
sail-steel authority of india limited
npcc- national projects construction corporation limited
navy
defense
bank sector
ntpc
bhel
wipro
relience
and many more companies
if you are interested in defense then you can apply there,but here age limitation is required age limit -21-30 years old
22nd September 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to do my 1st mini project for tha purpose which book i have to reffer?
31st October 2011, 01:08 AM
vivek050

hi dear,

-you can go in many sector by this branch just like that
iocl
government companies
npcc- national projects construction corporation limited
navy
defense
bank sector
ntpc
bhel
wipro
relience
and many more companies
if you are interested in defense then you can apply there,but here age limitation is required age limit -21-30 years old
vivek

thanks
25th July 2012, 08:42 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

you can go in many sector by this branch just like that
iocl
government companies
npcc- national projects construction corporation limited.
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?