1st December 2010, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams do I need to appear after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of institutes in India offering integrated Ph.D or M.Tech course?

i am currently doing final year B.tech biotechnology....i want to what are entrance exams and institutes available in India to do integrated ph.D or M.tech....i want the list of top rated institute....please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exams do I need to appear after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of institutes in India offering integrated Ph.D or M.Tech course?
  2. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  3. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  4. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  5. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  6. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  7. List of autonomous colleges offering Integrated PhD(Biotechnology) in Mumbai?
  8. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology
  10. List of Institutes offering Integrated Ph.D in India?
  11. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  12. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  13. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  14. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  15. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about Career in Biology after 12th?
  17. List of institutes offering PhD(Veterinary Science) in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  18. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Nutrition?
13th May 2011, 04:02 PM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Which entrance exams do I need to appear after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of institutes in India offering integrated Ph.D or M.Tech course?

After B.Tech you need appear GATE entrance exam so you will get
good colleges in IITs or NITs
you can aslo get chance for research after geting good rank in GATE entrance exam
22nd June 2011, 01:34 AM
sachin6

Default Re: Which entrance exams do I need to appear after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of institutes in India offering integrated Ph.D or M.Tech course?

Many entrance exams available after degree graduation. They are gate,cat,cpt and many exams. Many colleges are iit,vit,anna,sastra, srm, hindustan,pilani and many more
28th June 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exams do I need to appear after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of institutes in India offering integrated Ph.D or M.Tech course?

i want to do b.tech integrated ,5 years course in biotech. is it allright for bright future? waiting for positive reply.
9th October 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams do i need to appear after B.Tech from information technology?
27th January 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

WHICH COLLEGE OFFERS BTECH BIOTECHNOLOGY
31st January 2012, 11:44 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Sure you can appear for the engineering entrance exam. But there are conditions like you should have pursued Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th standard. Also you should have atleast a 1st Class in these subjects. There are entrance exams which are conducted at the All India Level and some which are conducted at the State Level. At the State Level preference is given to the residents of that State. At the All India Level you could appear for the All India Engineering Entrance Exam. Also there is entrance exam conducted by the IIT's i.e. IIT-JEE. You will need to appear for an objective type paper. There will be negative marking so be sure before attempting any question. Also you need to be on the lookout for any advertisement regarding issue of forms.
9th February 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

IAM A 1ST YEAR STUDENT I WANT TO STUDY HIGHER STUDIES IN A VERY FAMOUS COLLEGE SO I NEED THE LIST OF ENTRANCE EXAMS I AM STUDYING B.tech BIO TECHNOLOGY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?