23rd June 2011, 10:16 PM
amitj_88

Entrance exams to be given for MBA i Petroleum in Gandhinagar Gujarat? Which marks are considered for it?

which entrance exam has to be given fr mba in petroleum in gandhinagar gujarat and which r the marks considered fr it

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to be given for MBA i Petroleum in Gandhinagar Gujarat? Which marks are considered for it?
  2. Courses available in Gujarat Forensic Science Institute, Gandhinagar for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  3. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  4. List of jobs available in Gandhinagar(Gujarat) for an M.Sc graduate?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MBA? List of coaching classes in Gujarat?
  6. Which subject should I take in secondary school to study Petrochemical Engineer?
  7. What is the eligibility for Petrochemical Engineering?
  8. IT Companies in Gujarat? Companies and jobs in Infocity- Gandhinagar? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Books for preparation of GUJCET Medical exam?
  10. What's the scheduled date for ADO examination in Gandhinagar Gujarat?
  11. Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?
  12. Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my M.Sc IT degree from DAIICT, Gandhinagar,Gujarat
  13. Is it possible to do MMS after BBA?
  14. How may I get admission in DA-IICT Gandhinagar(Gujarat)? I'm anticipate my AIEEE rank to be 12000 to 13500 with score of 211
  15. What are my chances to get admission in DAIICT Gandhinagar after scoring 190 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Best IT companies in Gandhinagar? How much packages do they offer?
  17. How are the merit marks calculated in Gujarat Medical Entrance exam?
  18. Is is good to do M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering from Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? Gujarat? Is the certificate from this university good or valid outside?
2nd December 2011, 10:34 PM
jayparikh

Default Re: Entrance exams to be given for MBA i Petroleum in Gandhinagar Gujarat? Which marks are considered for it?

petroleum in gandhinagar considers CAT score for admission to MBA course and you have to fill the form separately , for admission to it.Notification comes in all leading newspapers after declaration of CAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?